Adding dates to your calendar
Subscribing via Outlook
Follow the relevant instructions below, using the feed address https://www.crispinschool.co.uk/ical.ics
- Outlook Office (desktop) (section: Add internet calendars)
- Outlook.com (section: Subscribe to a calendar)
- Outlook via a web browser (section: Subscribe to a calendar)
Subscribing via Google
- On your computer, open Google Calendar
- On the left, next to "Other calendars" click 'Add' followed by 'From URL'.
- Click this button to copy the feed address to your clipboard and paste it into the 'URL of calendar' field
- Click 'Add calendar'. The calendar will appear on the left side under "Other calendars"
It might take up to 12 hours for changes to show in your Google Calendar.
Subscribing via iPhone
- Click this link and click 'Subscribe' in the popup message
School Day Timetable
The school opens to students from 08:15 and warmly welcomes them to stay for after school activities which usually conclude at 16:30.
This amounts to a total of 33 hours in a typical week.
|Tutor||08:35 - 08:55|
|Period 1||09:00 - 10:00|
|Period 2||10:05 - 11:05|
|Break Time||11:05 - 11:25|
|Period 3||11:25 - 12:25|
|Period 4||12:30 - 13:30|
|Lunch||13:30 - 14:10|
|Period 5||14:10 - 15:10|