How to get started with ParentPay
Crispin uses the online payment system ParentPay to take payment for pupils' school trips, activities, resources, and non uniform fundraising days.
You will be sent your account activation username and password and details of how to get started with ParentPay. The website can be found here.
Please email email@example.com if you do not receive your activation letter or would like any more details.
Please click here to view guidance about logging on and using ParentPay.
Paying online and Parentpay
If you have not previously logged onto the school ParentPay system please do so as soon as possible.
If you require a reminder of your log on details please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the finance team (9am – 2pm).
Every parent must have a verified email address as their username to log on. This is a security and communication requirement.
What are the benefits to parents and pupils?
- ParentPay is easy to use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like,
- The technology uses the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind,
- Payments can be made by credit/debit card or also through PayPoint. An additional payment option to pay via Bank Transfer is available once you have set up a pre-approved mandate with your Bank (further guidance can be found here),
- Full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime,
- Your children won’t have to worry about losing money at school.
What are the benefits to our school?
The more parents that use ParentPay, the greater the benefit is to our school. You can help us reduce workloads for staff, freeing up more time for educational support and the smooth running of the school. Using ParentPay also ensures that all financial transactions are safe and secure.
Last Updated: June 2020