Ofsted is the Office for Standards in Education, Children’s Services and Skills. They inspect and regulate services that care for children and young people, and services providing education and skills for learners of all ages.
Our most recent inspection judged that Crispin was a good school.
Many areas of school life were referred to positively including:
· Crispin being warm and welcoming
· Strong relationships within the school
· A broad, interesting and ambitious curriculum
· A calm, orderly school
· Students having a rich set of experiences at Crispin
· A strong personal development programme
Last Updated: January 2024