Extended Learning Planning Sheet
We are currently trialing a new planner design that you can find below for students to use at home. If you have any suggestions for improvement please tell your tutor. At the end of the four-week trial the design will be amended if necessary and then a laminated copy will be given to you to use on your wall at home.
How to use it
- Please write the dates in the top of the boxes.
- Write your homework in a notebook or diary as usual.
- At the start of each week, fill in your personal and family commitments.
- Write each subject at the top of the day it is due and then add in a box before that date to show when you plan to do it.
- Do this each night when you get home to keep organised.
- Tick off/highlight as its done.