Crispin School Governors are volunteers drawn from different parts of the community, helping to ensure that there is a diversity of views and experience. They are elected for a period of four years.
Their main role is to help the school raise the achievement and aspirations of our pupils. As a Governing Body they:
- Are accountable for the performance of the school to parents and the wider community.
- Help plan the school's future direction.
- Approve the budget.
- Help in the appointment of staff.
- Ensure that the National Curriculum is taught effectively.
- Ensure pupils' spiritual, moral and social development.
- Make certain the school provides appropriately for all its pupils.
- The Governing Body is a corporate body.
Individual Governors have no power or right to act on behalf of the Governing Body except where the whole Governing Body has delegated a specific function to that individual or where regulations specify that a function is exercised in a particular way
The full list of governors can be found here.
Mr Greg Jones (Clerk to the Governors) firstname.lastname@example.org
Trustees' Report and Financial Statements
(Includes Governance Structure, Meeting Attendance, & Delegated Functions)
Crispin School Funding Agreement
Please click here to view our funding agreement
Last Updated: September 2017